All Women’s Action Society (AWAM), a leading women’s human rights organisation since 1985, has a vacancy for the following position:
Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer
The incumbent will be required to assist in the planning, organising and coordinating of AWAM’s programmes including providing full secretarial support to the Committee assigned. Based on the capacity of the incumbent, the job scope will involve public education and training; media liaison, information & communication and publication work.
- Commitment to human rights and gender equality.
- Bilingual in BM and English. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Preferred: Experience in coordinating, organizing and training.
- Added Advantage: IT skills such as website management and familiarity with social networking tools.
- Some outstation travel will be required.
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
The position is available immediately.
Send resume no later than 25th June, 2013 to Ms Emily Octavia, Senior Finance & Administration Officer by email to: email@example.com with the subject heading: Application for Assistant Programme Officer / Programme Officer position.